Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello and Welcome...

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a few months now...over the coming entries I'll explain how I got here...but since I'm here, and so are you...here's what you'll find...
~~~
A little of this...a little of that...
I'm an attempting-to-be-green mommy of a rambunctious little boy who had me learn quickly about major food allergies, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, co-sleeping and work/life balance
This blog will focus on all these items...I'll try to balance them...but there will be times where certain issues come up more frequently...because each one gives us...Times to Laugh and Cry...
Enjoy!
~~~

Food Allergies - You want'em? We got'em: Dairy, Wheat, Soy, and Eggs!!!  It isn't about what we eat either...but thats 95% of it...recipes, recipes, and more recipes - including my failures will be here... I love to modify ones that i find online so you'll see a LOT of commentary here too

Cloth Diapering - Yup - We do it..and they aren't your mom's or grandma's diapers either...hubby and coworker can attest that I can talk for hours (ok minutes) about them...even to complete strangers at the local BRU

Attempting-to-be-Green - Mother Earth will be here longer than we will...so we're making changes where we can to be green (see cloth diapering) as well as loving our local area (thanks to our CSA)
Work/Life Balance - its a struggle, but we do what we can...cut corners where we can and somehow survive to the weekend :-)

Baby wearing and cosleeping - ok...i really won't write about these much if ever...there is so much out there on the web...and these are personal decisions...i'll let you decide...but if you have questions...fire away!

~~~~~~~
Going to back to the work/life balance thing...that means that I'll only have so much time for this blog...i promise to do an entry at least once a week...but sometimes it might be more and sometimes less...forgive me now...i'm a mom first afterall...

No comments:

Post a Comment